Thursday, August 27, 2009

Storyboard

This is a story I will be working on to improve. I did this story 3-4 years ago. A few years ago i was really getting into story, but then I became director of a senior project's film called Greetings. We worked on the project for 3-4 years. The story had a lot of trouble..so after the project was over I was depressed I was a bad story teller and didn't want to do stories anymore. Anyways I think I want to do stories again. I have a long ways to improve and I am looking forward to it.

I wanted to post this to see what people thought. What things I could improve and what works well. I think the begining and the very end work well....The rest some parts don't make sense. I already have some ideas of how to fix. Anyways thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Vee said...

I like the music you have at the beginning

Tina Beana said...

nice Joe. The beginning kinda made me think of Mr. Wilson and Dennis the mennis. hehe :) Maybe it's just me, but the ending confused me...how did the car get on fire? Did it crash?

Ryan B said...

Nice work, Joe! Are you going to do this in 3D?

Joe said...

I like that music too. Yeah, There are alot of things i need to fix. thanks for the input kristina. Thanks Ryan! I don't know yet if i should make into 3d. I think I should but I'm to afraid too. Thanks for the comments guys